1. Could you introduce yourself and your career path?
I'm a banking and finance law graduate with now over 6 years of experience in Compliance / Regulatory and Project Management. After moving from Paris to New York, I joined Talan Business Consulting where I found people ready to accompany me in this new adventure and because I'm very enthusiastic about the Group's growth ambition. I'm currently working as a project manager for the New York Branch of a major French Bank.
2. What are your current duties/missions?
My current assignment consists of helping our client implement the requirements of a new European regulation. My main responsibilities are to:
- Define project scope and timeline, gather the local requirements and write business specifications
- Engage with a large group of stakeholders (business, compliance, legal, IT Teams) in the US, France and UK.
- Ensure that the designed solution is compliant with the regulatory framework and report frequently to the top management on the project status.
3. What 3 words would you use to Introduce Talan?
Quality: Talan works closely with its clients to deliver value to their business: each consultant is an expert who is results-focused and actively delivers projects/programs with agility and speed.
Team spirit: At Talan, we can rely on each other. The Group promotes teamwork and knowledge sharing: all that in a very friendly and supportive environment.
Ambition: The Group has a strong development strategy and aims to enlarge its industries of expertise and clients' portfolio: that is offering to all consultants a large set of possibilities to build their career path.
4. At Talan, what is your playfield? How do you manage to explore it?
My playfield is to drive change and ensure that everyone in the organization is ready and prepared for that. For example, I enjoy leading up my clients to look beyond the constraining nature of getting compliant with a new regulation to be able to see the business change and process optimization opportunities that can improve teams' efficiency and customer experience and satisfaction.
5. Could you describe a strong memory since you have joined Talan?
All along the interview process to my arrival at Talan, I felt that I was dealing with very warm, welcoming and professional people. I'm very happy now to be part of the team and work will all of them.
6. Which person inspires you the most? Who would you like to work with?
This may seem ordinary but my mother. She is a role model to me and used to say to me: "No matter how hard it is, always follow your dreams: with focus, determination and perseverance, you will achieve anything in life. And don't be afraid to fall: just be ready to stand up and pursue your itinerary because without dreams, life doesn't have the same taste".
I relied on that every step I made and I'm more than pleased with where that brought me today.