To be a major partner of our clients in North America, at the heart of their transformation projects, thanks to our expertise, our creativity and our humanistic approach
- Talan in Canada is experiencing a strong dynamic since the successful merger in 2019 with Planaxis, a Quebec-based company established almost 25 years ago, and is continuing to grow with the addition of Projexia to the group in 2021.
- We respond with agility and pragmatism to the needs of our clients in their digital transformation and in their IT operations, with modes of intervention that adapt to their organization and their challenges.
- Our clients, loyal and increasingly numerous, are major Quebec and Canadian companies, as well as leading French and American players that we support in their activities in North America.
- We are recognized by our clients for the excellence of our business relationships, the expertise and the quality of our interventions resulting in particular from our demanding recruitment process, our proximity management, and the team and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us.
- The most significant part of our activity is in Montreal, but we are able to operate anywhere in Canada. Today, we also have activities in Quebec City, Toronto, and Vancouver.
It's up to you : Join us !
Talan in Canada recognized as a Great Place to Work !
We are obviously recruiting in Canada, but we regularly welcome employees from abroad who wish to settle here temporarily or for a longer term.
We offer a stimulating professional environment:
• High-value-added mandates at the heart of major clients' transformation projects, in demanding and innovative digital and multi-technology environments.
• Dynamic and multicultural teams, where the employee's place is at the center of attention.
The "Great Place to Work" survey conducted this year for Talan confirms that we are well above the standards in Canada.
• The will to manage the career of each employee, to create spaces that allow each one to grow and to engage with us on societal and environmental issues.
• A training program enabling each employee to acquire new skills.
• The possibility of accessing the various knowledge communities throughout the group, sharing expertise, contributing to development, and innovating.
• An exciting social environment, with regular exchanges with management, meetups to learn more about our activities, festive events (AfterWork, happy hours, parties, ....).
• An attractive package in terms of vacations, group insurance, health (telemedicine service) or reward policy.
• Regular access to our offices in Old Montreal for employees who cannot physically return to their client's site at the moment.
• For foreign candidates, we can assist with the mobility project and the installation in Canada.
It's happening in Canada !
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR CHALLENGES AND HELP YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS!
Fill in the form below, specifying your request so that we can put you in touch with the right team.
Informations collected from this contact form are subject to data processing necessary to manage your application. These will be recorded and transmitted to the Marketing and Commercial Department within Talan Group. We invite you to complete only the information relevant to the processing of your request. You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal data, as well as the right of limitation and opposition for legitimate reasons to the processing of such data. You can exercise your rights by contacting our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the management of your personal data and your rights, please consult our personal data protection policy.